quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Monday, June 21, 2004

the party is over...


it is the first day of summer. it is the day after my birthday. it is another beautiful day.

some things to report: sabrina lost the front tooth that has been loose for so long on wednesday. thursday was the last day of school and she brought home another report card full of As.

i had a great weekend.


UPDATE: I just realized that I am an idiot. I just had a birthday where I could have asked for something that I have been wanting. I could have asked for this book that I have been dying to read. SO, if anyone out there wanted to get me something and didn't, here's an idea for you (wherever books are sold).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home