quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

So I spent two hours in the back of a police car last night. No no, I wasn't in trouble. There was a fight...Kerri had to pick me up from Granby Street at 3 in the morning. Insane. But I met a very nice officer named Warren (last name). We made kinda-sorta plans for him to speak to my Intro to Crim class in the fall. I got his number.

Before all that trouble, though, the concert was alright. They told us (in VA) that we were way better than Pittsburgh.


this is a picture of the painting that is in my office at work. it was a donation from a long time ago, but the boss didn't want it in the shelter because it is not blue. i, of course, loved it since it has my favorite colors. it has been sitting in my office for months, but has yet to be hung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home