quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Thursday, May 20, 2004



Mandy was here! It was great to hang with her. Poor thing, though, she was sunburned by the time she got here (boo hoo, she got fried driving seven hours in a little red Mercedes convertible!) Yeah, she has a sweet ride. It was fun to play games in the middle of the afternoon (although Mandy did get beat down all week, hee hee). I felt a little like I was on vacation, too.
Friday was Kerri's birthday - the big 29!
It was the weekend of the cell phone. Ha Ha. Lindsay left hers on Friday, I left mine on Saturday, and Jason left his last night. We are all getting used to having personal secretaries.
Sabrina and I just got back from the beach, I think it is about to storm. One more thing...Lindsay and I put together arrangements for a trip to Canada - anyone wanna babysit for four days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home