quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Monday, May 31, 2004

pick me, pick me!

What a wonderful holiday weekend. I don't know when I have enjoyed Memorial Day so much. I had set out to do absolutely nothing and I succeeded. Well, nothing productive anyway. Sabrina and I have spent our weekend with Jason, Lindsay, and Gabe. The party began, of course, with our 'Friday at Five.' That night Sabrina stayed with Miranda and the four of us had dinner and pool in a new setting. Saturday night we had a slumber party at Jason and Lindsay's. The cat and the flashlight is funny stuff. Sabrina enjoyed staying. I am not too sure Jason, did, however. :-)

We never made it to the beach this weekend since the weather was not conducive to doing so. We did, instead, drink a lot of beer and watch a bunch of movies. The cook-out is left, and then it is back to work and school tomorrow. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home