quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Wednesday, June 02, 2004


I swear I couldn't survive without little notes and to-do lists. Today had it's ups and downs. Sabrina had a good day at school, there is obviously no homework this week. I had a productive day at work, finished this ESG package I have been working on, that's it in the pic. This picture was taken by accident, but it seemed to fit well with the day (again, with the notes and lists you can see). Also in the pic, you can see my 'perfect man' that Liz gave me for Christmas. This man sits on my desk everyday and when I want him to, he says things like, 'Let's just cuddle' 'Can't your mother stay for another week' and 'Honey, you take the remote, I don't want to watch the game.' Ha ha!

I did say the day had it's downs, too. I found out today, that Shadow, a family cat that I gew up with (and who BTW is about 17 years old) has AIDS and is very sick. Can you believe it? A cat. Poor Shadow-man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home