quick info: click the pic to enlarge and see it better, hover over pics and links for additional information

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Things are good with us. Today is Field Day at Sabrina's school so I am sure she will come home this afternoon full of stories and excitement. The school year is almost over!

So, I updated last Wednesday...what is new since then? Um...uh...not a whole lot. Did the usual Friday thing, then Saturday reared it's head (I was babysitting that night and watched Big Fish). Sunday was relaxing, Monday was a long day - I was on hold all day with the MD and VA Departments of Child Support Enforcement. Yesterday I found out that Shadow (the cat who was sick) has made an astonishing recovery and is pretty much back to normal. Hooray.

Sabrina and I have resumed our tradition from last summer of walking around the neighborhood in the evenings. We walked for two hours last night. Such a good girl. Tomorrow is Howard's birthday. Happy Birthday Howie (he'd kill me for that one if he knew).

this is a pic that howard took at sabrina's birthday (4-24-04). i turned into a cartoon! left to right, that is lindsay, me, and my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home